Since the last edition of this book was published, there have been many important developments in the industry.
This third edition has been updated to include:. This comprehensive, accessible and engaging text is essential reading for all those seeking to study cruise operations management whether for academic or vocational reasons.
Cruise Operations Management - E-bok - Philip Gibson () | Bokus
See All Customer Reviews. Shop Textbooks. Add to Wishlist. USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly.
Temporarily Out of Stock Online Please check back later for updated availability. Overview Cruise Operations Management: Hospitality Perspectives offers a comprehensive and contextualised overview of hospitality services for the cruise industry. This third edition has been updated to include: New content on: health, safety and security, sustainability, environmental impacts of cruise operations, changing and emerging markets, professionalism and talent management, innovation and digital technologies A new chapter on 'Leadership in the cruise industry' New international case studies throughout to provide a real-world insight into the industry Additional online resources, including PowerPoint slides for instructors and student quizzes to test knowledge This comprehensive, accessible and engaging text is essential reading for all those seeking to study cruise operations management whether for academic or vocational reasons.
Added to basket. Pilgrimage: A Very Short Introduction. Ian Reader. Business Travel. Rob Davidson.
Death Tourism. Brigitte Sion. Rachael Aston. The Tourist. Dean MacCannell.
Thomas Cook. Jill Hamilton.
- Cruise operations management: hospitality perspectives | University of Surrey - Reading Lists.
- Blind Landing: Sydney to London Dead Stop.
- Cruise Operations Management: Hospitality Perspectives - Philip Gibson - Google книги!
- ANNALS OF COMMERCE, MANUFACTURES, FISHERIES AND NAVIGATION : WITH BRIEF NOTICES OF THE ARTS AND SCIENCES CONNECTED WITH THEM, CONTAINING THE COMMERCIAL ... OF THE PRICES OF CORN, [ETC.] AND A COMM.
- Heroes A2Z #5: Easter Egg Haunt (Heroes A to Z, A Funny Chapter Book Series For Kids).
- Electric Motors and Drives: Fundamentals, Types and Applications?
Gillian Dale. Cornish Studies Volume Philip Payton. Stephen J. Human Resource Management for the Event Industry.
- Romans Silent Mate [Supernatural Society Mates] (Siren Publishing Classic ManLove).
- Cruise Operations Management : Hospitality Perspectives - nuestyloz.tk;
- What a Woman Wants (A Manley Maids Novel);
Lynn Van der Wagen. The Orient Express. Ivan Fallon.
Cruise Operations Management: Hospitality Perspectives / Edition 2
The Tourist Gaze 3. Jonas Larsen. The Heritage Obsession. Ben Cowell. Coach Fellas. Kelli Ann Costa.
The British on Holiday. Hazel Andrews. Your review has been submitted successfully. Not registered? Forgotten password Please enter your email address below and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
Related Cruise Operations Management: Hospitality Perspectives
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved